Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh, HPS (2019)B.A., Rutgers University (2012)
- History and Philosophy of Science
- Philosophy of Cognitive Science
- Philosophy of Neuroscience
- Colaço, D. (2020). Recharacterizing scientific phenomena. European Journal for Philosophy of Science 10, 14.
- Jarbo, K., Colaço, D., & Verstynen, T. (2020). Contextual framing of loss impacts harm avoidance during risky spatial decisions. Journal of Behavioral Decision Making.
- Stuart, M., Colaço, D., & Machery, E. (2019). P-curving x-phi: Does experimental philosophy have evidential value? Analysis 79(4), 669-684.
- Colaço, D. (2018). Rip it up and start again: The rejection of a characterization of a phenomenon. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science 72, 32-40.
- Colaço, D. (2018). Rethinking the role of theory in exploratory experimentation. Biology and Philosophy 33(5-6), 33-38.