- Philosophy of Music
- Philosophy of Mathematics
- Philosophy of Language
Presentations and Conferences
- (forthcoming) "The Aesthetics of Foundational Emotions: Seven Piano Works with Commentary on the Musical Logic of Jaak Panksepp's Affective Neuroscience." Fall 2017: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- (forthcoming) "The Theoretical Love Song: Part 2," Conservatorio Municipal de Valencia. Fall 2017: Valencia, Spain.
- "Primal-Circular Substitutions," Sixth International Conference on Mathematics and Computation in Music. 2017: Mexico City, Mexico.
- "Braingame #1," New West Evolving Arts and Music Organization Festival. 2017: Tokyo, Japan.
- "The Theoretical Love Song: Part 1," Institut de Recherche et Coordination Acoustique/Musique: Cursus. 2016: Paris, France.
- "Hamiltonian Reharmonization Mapping by Cyclical Codependencies in Z12," IRCAM: Music Representations. 2016: Paris, France
- "Intentionality, Control, and Complexity in Composition: Around and Beyond the Serial-Aleatoric Distinction," American Experimentalism Colloquia. 2015: San Diego, California.
- "Crowdsourced Music: Some Compositional and Improvisational Paradigms: Census Experiments #1-3." Signal Chain Art Series, 10th Avenue Arts Center. 2015: San Diego, California.