All vehicles parked on the uptown campus between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, are required to display a University Parking Permit or park in a metered parking spot. We want your experience on campus to be a positive one and encourage you to become familiar with our parking rules prior to visiting.
Options for Visitors
- Visitors may purchase one-day and multi-day parking passes in the Customer Engagement office in the Lavin-Bernick Center from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday or online at parking.tulane.edu This option allows you to print your parking pass from anywhere.
- Visitors have the option to pay to park on the ground level or in one of the numbered spaces on the second floor of the Diboll Complex.
- Parking meters are located throughout campus in the marked spots on the campus map. Parking permits are not required when guests park in timed or metered spaces, provided the time limit is obeyed and the parking meter is not expired. Maximum time limits for parking meters are posted on each meter.
- Utilizing the ParkMobile app is also an option at metered spaces along with specially marked spaces in the Claiborne Avenue lot. Consult our parking map for more information.
- Reserved all hour spaces are clearly marked and should not be used by visitors without prior approval.
Failure to comply with parking rules may result in a citation. For additional parking information call 504-865-5441.