Skip to main content
- Moral and Political Philosophy
- Just War Theory
- Philosophy of Science
- Michael Brady and Miranda Fricker (Eds). The Epistemic Life of Groups. Dialogue: Canadian Philosophical Review.
- Cécile Fabre. Cosmopolitan Peace. Political Studies Review, Vol.15, Iss.3, 2017, pp.430-431.
- Robert Perry. Revisionist Scholarship and Modern Irish Politics. Irish Economic and Social History, Vol.42, 2015, pp.191-192.
- Bernadette Hayes and Ian McAllister. Conflict to Peace: Politics and Society in Northern Ireland over Half a Century. Irish Political Studies, Vol.30, Iss.2, 2015, pp.317-318.
- John Wolffe (Ed). Irish Religious Conflict in Comparative Perspective: Catholics, Protestants and Muslims.Irish Political Studies. 2015.
- Cillian McBride. Recognition. Political Studies Review, Vol.13, Iss.2, 2015, p.252.
- Paul Furlong. Social and Political Thought of Julius Evola. Political Studies Review, Vol.12, Iss.2, 2015, p.247.
- James Petras and Henry Veltmeyer.Imperialism and Capitalism in the Twenty-First Century: A System in Crisis. Political Studies Review, Vol.13, Iss.1, 2015, pp.131-132.
- Roland Boer. In the Vale of Tears: On Marxism and Theology, Marx and Philosophy Review of Books. 2014.
- "Reasonable Disagreement and Real-World Disagreement," 2017 Louisiana State University Graduate Philosophy Conference.
- "Megalopsychia Recrowned," 2017 University of Kentucky Philosophy Graduate Student Conference.
- "Occupation and the Right to Democratic Self-Government," 2017 Mississippi Philosophical Association Conference.
- "Kant's 'Teleological Power of Judgement," 2016 Lehigh University Philosophy Conference
- "Schechtman's Person Life View: Conventionalist Worries," 2016 Louisiana State University Graduate Conference.
- Institute for Humane Studies,Humane Studies Fellowship 2017-2018.
- Mercatus Institute, Adam Smith Fellowship 2017-2018.