Skip to main content
- Moral and Political Philosophy
- Philosophy of Religion
- Michael Brady and Miranda Fricker (Eds). The Epistemic Life of Groups. Dialogue: Canadian Philosophical Review.
- Cécile Fabre. Cosmopolitan Peace. Political Studies Review, Vol.15, Iss.3, 2017, pp.430-431.
- Robert Perry. Revisionist Scholarship and Modern Irish Politics. Irish Economic and Social History, Vol.42, 2015, pp.191-192.
- Bernadette Hayes and Ian McAllister. Conflict to Peace: Politics and Society in Northern Ireland over Half a Century. Irish Political Studies, Vol.30, Iss.2, 2015, pp.317-318.
- John Wolffe (Ed). Irish Religious Conflict in Comparative Perspective: Catholics, Protestants and Muslims.Irish Political Studies. 2015.
- Cillian McBride. Recognition. Political Studies Review, Vol.13, Iss.2, 2015, p.252.
- Paul Furlong. Social and Political Thought of Julius Evola. Political Studies Review, Vol.12, Iss.2, 2015, p.247.
- James Petras and Henry Veltmeyer.Imperialism and Capitalism in the Twenty-First Century: A System in Crisis. Political Studies Review, Vol.13, Iss.1, 2015, pp.131-132.
- Roland Boer. In the Vale of Tears: On Marxism and Theology, Marx and Philosophy Review of Books. 2014.
“Conciliationism and the Philosophy of ‘As If’,” 2018 Louisiana State University Graduate Philosophy Conference.
“Thankfulness, Morality, and the Divine,” 2018 Perspectives on Faith – Boston College Philosophy Graduate Conference.
“Divorcing Occupation from Just War Theory,” 2018 New Mexico-Texas Philosophical Society Conference.
“A Critique of Fabre on National Right,” 2017 Mountain-Plains Philosophy Conference.
“Strawson, Rawls, and the Political Attitude,” 2017 Alabama Philosophical Society.
- "Reasonable Disagreement and Real-World Disagreement," 2017 Louisiana State University Graduate Philosophy Conference.
- "Megalopsychia Recrowned," 2017 University of Kentucky Philosophy Graduate Student Conference.
- "Occupation and the Right to Democratic Self-Government," 2017 Mississippi Philosophical Association Conference.
- "Kant's 'Teleological Power of Judgement," 2016 Lehigh University Philosophy Conference.
- "Schechtman's Person Life View: Conventionalist Worries," 2016 Louisiana State University Graduate Conference.
Institute for Humane Studies, Humane Studies Fellowship, 2018-2019
Charles Koch Foundation, Dissertation Grant, 2018-2019
Murphy Institute Graduate Fellowship, 2018-2019
- Institute for Humane Studies,Humane Studies Fellowship 2017-2018.
- Mercatus Institute, Adam Smith Fellowship 2017-2018.