M.A. Philosophy, Louisiana State University, 2007
B.A. Creative Writing, Louisiana State University, 2005
B.A. Philosophy, Louisiana State University, 2005
- Moral Philosophy
- Philosophy of Neuroscience
- Philosophy of Psychiatry
- Philosophy of Mind
- "Negotiations After Hegemony: Buffy and Gender," Slayage: The Journal of Whedon Studies (2016).
- (with A. E. Denham). "Fragments of the Self: Dissociation, Agency, and Integration," in Philosophy and Psychiatry: Problems, Intersections and New Perspectives, Edited by Daniel Moseley and Gary Gala (Routledge, 2016).
- (with A.E. Denham), "Identity and Agency in Mulholland Drive," in Mulholland Drive, Edited by Zina Giannopoulou (Routledge 2013).
- Disease, Sex, and the Duty to Disclose (or Lack Thereof). North Texas Philosophical Association, April 2014 and LSU Graduate Student Philosophy Conference, March 2014.
- The Harm of the Paraphilic Disorders: A Conceptual Puzzle in DSM-5. Alabama Philosophical Society, October 2013