- "Epistemic Justification and the Ignorance Excuse," Philosophical Studies (forthcoming)
- "Justice, Coordination, and Legal Certainty: A Rawlsian Functionalist Defense of the Rule of Law," 2017 Philosophy, Politics, and Economics Society Annual Meeting (w/ C. Van Schoelandt, Tulane University) [upcoming]
- "Respecting Human Rights: The Primacy of Non-Interference," 2016 Cambridge Doctoral Workshop in Legal Theory.
- "Comparative Constitutional Law in Dworkinian Jurisprudence," 2016 Juris Diversitas Annual Conference.
- "Beyond Persecution: In Defense of Expanding Refugee Status," 2016 London School of Economics Graduate Conference in Political Theory.
- "The Importance of the Thin Conception of the Rule of Law for International Development: A Decision-Theoretic Account," Law and Development Review 8: 2 (2015): 293-332.
- "Legal Responsibility and the Substantive Demands of the Rule of Law," 2015 Louisiana State University Graduate Philosophy Conference.
- "Reflections on the Rule of Law After NFIB v. Sebelius," in The Affordable Care Act Decision: Philosophical and Legal Implications, eds. F. Allhoff and M. Hall (New York: Routledge, 2014), pp. 283 - 97.
- "Blame: Strangers and the Moral Relationship," Analysis (2017) 77 (1): 10-20.
- "Hypocritical Blame and the Question of Standing," 2017 Rocky Mountain Ethics Congress. Boulder, CO.
- "Strangers in the Night: Scanlon's Moral Relationship," 2015 OZSW Conference. Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- "Strangers in the Night: Scanlon's Moral Relationship," 2015 Meeting of the Mountain-Plains Philosophy Conference. Kansas City, MO.
- "Kant's Other Peace," 2016 Kant Multilateral Colloquium.
- "Locke on Mother's Grief and Personal Identity," 2016 North Carolina Colloquium in Medieval and Early Modern Studies.
- "Mind and Necessity in Timaeus' Hepatology," Ancient Philosophy 42.
- "Political Cosmology in Plato's TImaeus," 2021 Northeastern Political Science Association.
- "Political Cosmology in Plato's TImaeus," 2021 APA - Pacific Division.
- "The Politics of Poetry: Plato's Republic II-III," 2021 APA - Central Division.
- "Pedagogical Rhetoric and Justice in Alcibades I," 2020 APA - Central Division.
- “Industrial Modernism and Hegelian Dialectic in Winslow Homer”, Labyrinth; an International Journal for Philosophy, Value Theory, and Sociocultural Hermeneutics, Vol. 23 No. 1 (2021): Dostoyevsky, Existential Philosophy, and Contemporary Thought
- “The Intentionality of Pain in Husserl and Brentano” – International Intentionality Workshop, Humboldt University Berlin 2022
- “Pain Asymbolia is Not Pain” – Invited Lecture, Lecture Series: Contemporary Thought, Magdeburg University 2021
- “Virtues and Limitations of Stein’s Basic Account of Empathy” – The North American Society for Early Phenomenology 2020 [Canceled due to COVID-19]
- "The Logos of Agency (or the Agency of Logos): on Plato's Ion," Review of Metaphysics, Spring 2019.
- "A Socratic Epithet: on Plato's Ion", 2017 American Philosophical Association (Pacific Division).
- "Dialogos and Soliloquy: Thinking Through Ion and Hamlet", 2017 American Political Science Association.
- "Hamlet: the Tragedy of Philosophy," 2016 American Philosophical Association Meeting (Pacific Division).
- “Plato’s Meno and the Limits of Teaching,” Duquesne University Graduate Students in Philosophy Conference, March 2023.
- “Slavish by Nature: Aristotle’s Ambivalence on Slavery and Commerce in the Politics,” Southern Political Science Association Annual Meeting, January 2023. =
- “The Soul with Good Sense Guides Correctly: Mathematical and Ethical Intuition in Plato’s Meno,” American Philosophical Association Eastern Division, January 2023.
- “Thomas Paine and Immanuel Kant’s Cosmopolitanism: Towards a Universal System,” Southwest Philosophy Review, vol. 37 no. 1, January 2021: 61-68.
- “Thomas Paine’s Divided Sovereignty” 53rd Meeting of the North Texas Philosophical Association March 2023, University of Texas, Dallas
- “Thomas Paine and Immanuel Kant’s Cosmopolitanism: Towards a Universal System” 2021 Central Division Meeting – APA February 2021, New Orleans, LA – Moved Online
- “Discussing Philosophy of Race while Practicing Philosophy for Children” Invited Panel, Education and Racial Literacy 2021 Central Division Meeting – APA February 2021, New Orleans, LA – Moved Online
- “An Analysis of Jürgen Habermas’ Views of Kant’s Cosmopolitan Project” 2021 Eastern Division Meeting – APA January 2021, New York, NY – Moved Online
- “Thomas Paine’s Cosmopolitan Project: Securing Human Rights and Global Peace” 52nd Meeting of the North Texas Philosophical Association March 202 University of North Texas – Dallas, TX
- “Recovering Thomas Paine: A Radical Cosmopolitan Leader” PPE Society Fourth Annual Meeting March 2020, New Orleans, LA
- “Philosophy in Education: Bringing Philosophy to K12”, PCA/ACA 2019 National Conference April 2019, Washington D.C.
- "Conciliationism and Fictionalism," Organon F: International Journal of Analytic Philosophy 25 (4), 2018: pp.456-472
- "Parental Compromise," 2018 Florida Philosophical Association
- "Asymmetry and the Afterlife," 2018 Central States Philosophical Association
- "Asymmetry and the Afterlife," 2018 Alabama Philosophical Society
- “Conciliationism and the Philosophy of ‘As If’,” 2018 Louisiana State University Graduate Philosophy Conference.
- “Thankfulness, Morality, and the Divine,” 2018 Perspectives on Faith – Boston College Philosophy Graduate Conference.
- “Divorcing Occupation from Just War Theory,” 2018 New Mexico-Texas Philosophical Society Conference.
- “A Critique of Fabre on National Right,” 2017 Mountain-Plains Philosophy Conference.
- “Strawson, Rawls, and the Political Attitude,” 2017 Alabama Philosophical Society.
- "Reasonable Disagreement and Real-World Disagreement," 2017 Louisiana State University Graduate Philosophy Conference.
- "Megalopsychia Recrowned," 2017 University of Kentucky Philosophy Graduate Student Conference.
- "Occupation and the Right to Democratic Self-Government," 2017 Mississippi Philosophical Association Conference.
- "Kant's 'Bund': A Voluntary Reading," Public Reason 10 (1)" 3 - 14.
- "Kant's 'Bund': A Voluntary Reading," 2017 Long Island Philosophical Society Conference.
- "Kant's 'Bund': A Voluntary Reading," 2017 ECPR General Conference, Oslo
- "Lucretius on Eros", 2017 American Philosophical Association Meeting (Central Division).
- "Pain, Wonder, and Fear in Lucretius" 2016 American Philosophical Association Meeting (Central Division).
- "Law and Its Second Sailing in Plato's Statesman," 2021 Northeastern Political Science Association.
- "On Tyrannic Love in Plato's Republic," 2021 APA - Pacific Division.
- "On the Problematic Love of Truth in Hume", 2017 American Philosophical Association-Pacific Division.
- "Dialogue with a Skeptic: Hume's Fourth Essay on Happiness", The Hume Society 44th Annual Conference.
- "Touch and the Medium in De Anima, Book II," 2016 World Congress Conference.
- "Nature and Politics in Marx's 'The German Ideology," 2016 Southern Political Science Association Conference.
- "Aiming at Virtue: Courage and Moderation in Plato's Laws, Bk. 1", 2014 Southern Political Science Association.
- "The Rhetorical Prologue of Aristotle's Rhetoric," 2020 APA - Central Division.
- "From Anger to Emulation: Aristotle's Rhetoric Book II", 2017 Marquette Summer Seminar on Aristotle.
- "Natural Law in Aristotle's Rhetoric", 2017 American Philosophical Association (Eastern Division).
- "Aristotle on the Movement of Pity, Indignation, and Envy in the Soul," 2016 Association of Core Texts and Courses Conference on Tradition and Renewal.
- "Enthymematic Maxims in Aristotle's Rhetoric," 2016 Marquette Summer Seminar on Aristotle.
- "Aristotle on the Passions," 2016 American Philosophical Association Meeting (Central Division).
- "Rhetoric and Political Identity in Plato's Menexenus", 2017 American Philosophical Association (Central Division).
- "The Matter with Music: Rousseau's Essay on the Origins of Music," 2016 Association of Core Texts and Courses Conference on Tradition and Renewal.
Gabrielle Stanton Ray
- "Glory and Self Interest in Hobbes's Auxiliary Law of Nature." 2020 American Philosophical Association (Eastern Division)
- “Locke’s Appeal to Heaven.” 2018 American Philosophical Association (Central Division).
- “Between Two Masters: Hobbes’s Views on International Relations.” In Hobbesian Applied Ethics and Public Policy, edited by Shane Courtland, Routledge 2017.
- “Religion in the State of Nature: Hobbes’s Image of Trust as the Basis of Political Life.” 2017 Association of Core Texts and Courses Annual Conference.
- "Hobbes Sovereign as God's Lieutenant", 2017 American Philosophical Association (Central Division).
- "Kant on Freedom and Tradition," 2016 Association of Core Texts and Courses Conference on Tradition and Renewal.
- "A Kantian Argument for Liberal Education" 2014 St. John's College 50th Anniversary Conference on Liberal Education.
- "Plato and Heidegger: Speach and Being," 2021 APA - Eastern Division.
- "Negotiations After Hegemony: Buffy and Gender," Slayage: The Journal of Whedon Studies (2016).
- (with A. E. Denham). "Fragments of the Self: Dissociation, Agency, and Integration," in Philosophy and Psychiatry: Problems, Intersections and New Perspectives, Edited by Daniel Moseley and Gary Gala (Routledge, 2016).
- (with A.E. Denham), "Identity and Agency in Mulholland Drive," in Mulholland Drive, Edited by Zina Giannopoulou (Routledge 2013).