BA, Greek Philology, University of Athens (Greece), 2006
MA, Greek and Latin, University College London, 2008
PhD, Classical Philology, University of Crete (Greece), 2015
PhD, Philosophy, Tulane University (USA), 2022
- Ancient Philosophy
- Moral Philosophy
- Social and Political Philosophy
- Aesthetics (Emotions)
- The Value of Compassion: A Comparative Study of Emotions in Aristotle and Rousseau (Submitted at Tulane University, July 2022).
- Erôs, Song, and Philosophy in Plato: Toward a Synthesis of a Cultural Ideal. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books, 2020.
- Beauty and Monstrosity in Art and Culture. Routledge (Edited volume; forthcoming, 2023).
- “Choral self-referentiality in the Prometheus Bound. Song, dance, and the emotions.” Logeion: A Journal of Ancient Theatre, 04/2015.
- “The Aesthetics of Place in Plato’s Phaedrus.” Proceedings of the XXIII World Congress of Philosophy Vol.1, 11/2018.
- “The construction of space in Plato’s Phaedrus: A Phenomenological Approach.” Collection of Essays in Honor of Lucia Athanassaki, edited by Myrto Aloumpi and Antonios Avgoustakis, Berlin; New York: DeGruyter (Forthcoming, 2022).
- “Shame in Sartre: Plato’s Dialogues as Case Studies.” Sartre Studies International (Forthcoming, 2023).
- “Natural Beauty and Mythical Beasts in Plato’s Phaedrus.” In Beauty and Monstrosity in Art and Culture, edited by Chara Kokkiou and Angeliki Malakasioti, Routledge. (Forthcoming, 2023).