We encourage all of our majors to pursue internships during their studies at Tulane. Internships provide students will valuable hands-on training and are a key step in networking and developing key relationships in your field. Most students arrange their internships through Tulane’s Center for Public Service and in doing so can satisfy their upper-tier service learning requirement. Student can also find their own internships and can, in advance consultation with the Director of EVST, arrange to get academic credit for these experiences.
Below are links to various external websites and organizations that can assist you in locating internships or employment.
- Actions with Borders / Idealist.org
- Earthworks - Jobs in Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Careers
- Environmental Career Opportunities
- Environmental Jobs
- Green Graduate Degrees
- Green Jobs in New Orleans
- Green Jobs Network
- North American Association for Environmental Education
- Online Master's Programs in Environmental Management
- Volunteering and Internships Abroad
- Yale Environmental Job Sites