The Tulane Department of Theatre and Dance will be holding auditions for Antigone by Sophokles in a new translation by Anne Carson
Directed by Ryder Thornton.
Antigone Auditions Friday, December 3, 2021, from 5:00-8:30 pm in McWilliams Hall Room 105
Sign Up Now for an available 5-minute time slot!
- We encourage BIPOC, female-identifying, male-identifying, and gender-fluid individuals to audition
- Roles available: 7+ characters
- Please prepare a 1-2 minute monologue from a classical or contemporary text.
- We encourage actors who sing or play any instruments to audition; if you are a singer or musician, please prepare a short piece to perform.
- Not all roles require singing or musical skill
- Songs sung acapella are fine, music reading skills are a big plus but not necessary
- Attached is the audition form, please fill this out and bring it with a recent headshot to auditions; audition forms will be available at auditions
- Make sure to note any and all conflicts with the show schedule
- Callbacks: Sunday, December 5, 2021, 1:00-5:00pm
- First Rehearsal: Monday, January 24, 2022, 6:00-10:00pm
- Opening Night: Tuesday, March 15, 2022
If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or would like a copy of the script, email the Stage Manager Sarah Chatelain using the contact info below.
Stage Manager: Sarah Chatelain
Assistant Stage Manager: Brendan Mullenix
Director: Ryder Thornton
Sign up to Audition