Skip to main content

COVID-19 Response & Resources

Students: There is still Summer 2020 online course availability. Get a head start on your requirements with offerings including creative industries through crisis, film and media, festivals, tourism, the hospitality industry, and disease throughout history, across literature, media, cultural expression, religion, and more. View all Liberal Arts Summer Courses.


Liberal Arts Graduate Students Application for Degree (MA, MFA, MS, PhD ONLY)

NOTE: This application is for GRADUATE students in the School of Liberal Arts ONLY who are receiving an MA, MFA, MS or PhD ONLY. If you are an undergraduate student, please contact your advisor to access the proper application for undergraduate degrees. If you are a graduate student NOT in the School of Liberal Arts, please contact the graduate office in your school for the proper application.

**Those located in the European Economic Area (the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway), please see the Tulane University Privacy Policy for Data Protected by the European Union General Data Protection Regulation for information about how Tulane University processes personal information and your rights.

NOT Social Security Number.
Jr., II, III, etc.
(To be printed in commencement program.)

**ALL diplomas will be mailed 2 to 4 weeks after graduation. Please indicate below a PERMANENT address to which diploma should be mailed.**

(enter NONE if no committee)