Woodward Way is an enclosed breezeway that bridges the Newcomb Art Wing and Menschel Art History Wing of the Woldenberg Art Center and also serves as an atrium to the Newcomb Art Gallery. The space is dedicated to Ellsworth Woodward (1861-1939), professor of art at Sophie Newcomb College and one of the founders of Newcomb Pottery.
The passage's red brick walls are punctuated by arched windows looking out on the Newcomb Quad. Flanking the gallery entrance are two stained glass triptychs by Louis Comfort Tiffany. These stained glass windows were originally installed in Newcomb College's Washington Avenue campus chapel.
Woodward Way may be reserved for receptions. For further information, please email email@example.com.